Childminder Sickness Policy

I know that as a working parent, you require a childminder who is reliable. I will endeavour to work on all the days that I am contracted to. I will continue to work when I have minor illnesses such as colds etc, however I must not work if I have had vomiting and/or diarrhea or any other highly contagious infection. Continuing to work would only result in a further spreading of the germs and I would be unable to give your child the care they deserve.

Therefore I follow the recommendations set out by the HPA / PHE & the spotty book regarding closures and time off.

Wayne Adlem
Moo Moo Childcare

Date: 6th May 2013

Updated: 15th September 2013